Thursday, June 25, 2009
Really? Only one day?
Tomorrow is June 26th and I thought for sure I'd have had this baby by now. How do I feel? Perfectly fine. A few aches and pains here and there, but no real strong contractions, no swelling, no nothing. I wish that weren't the case and I could argue for an early induction tomorrow at my doctor's appointment. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beg him/her! Say that your photographer is moving to Maine in a few days and that baby just has to come before then! I've been meaning to call to get an update - hope you are doing well in spite of the absence of baby news.
Let the baby stay as long as she wants. You can try natural induction like walking, spicy foods, sex...But stay away from castor oil and pitocin. Those are not fun ways of going into labor. Enjoy your last little bit of being prego.
Post a Comment