Sunday, November 30, 2008

#3

I'm only 10 weeks along - so I'm due June 26th. We asked the kids if they wanted another brother or sister. McKenzie wants another "gril" (pronounced like the BBQ grille). More specifically, another McKenzie - who wouldn't? Justin's not sure, but he's convinced it's a girl and her name will be Josie. We'll take either one!

8 comments:

Heather said...

How exciting!!! We are thrilled for both of you and sorry it's taken us so long to say congratulations!
Heather and Jed

Lucile Eastman said...

We'll take either one, too. Another miracle. I also like Justin's choice of name.

Rach said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats I'm so excited for you. Our babies will only be a few weeks apart. Mine is due on June 13th.

The Confer Family said...

Congratulations! Number three, this is quite a miracle for you guys.

Brandi said...

Congrats guys! I'm so excited for you all. How are you feeling? As I remember you generally feel well but very hungry. Hope you are doing fine. I can't wait to tell Brian. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. Everything seems to be going just right for you in your life. Enjoy your pregnancy.