Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin!

Yesterday was Justin's birthday. I can't believe my baby boy is 4 years old! When he first woke up I asked him how old he was and he said three. I told him that he as actually four now, and he said "not until I have a birthday party!" First thing Justin got his present from me and Alex - a Playmobil pirate ship. In the last six months, he's really taken an interest in big boats, ships in particular. So this as a hit! That morning we all hopped on the train to visit Bekonscot Model Village and Railway, the world's oldest model village - it was awesome! (But I promised not to blog about until Alex has his say - check out Justin's blog!) When we got home, he played with the pirate ship all afternoon . . . and opened more presents . . .


a new Geotrax train - the most "admired" train - "Knight" and "Sir John" . . .





the Amazing Machines series - trains, planes, and automobiles . . .




And finally, THE BIRTHDAY PARTY . . . We had most of his favorite friends over for a BBQ and cake and ice cream.

Karen and Brody, Miriam and Timon, Elana and Kevin (and Katrina and Isabel), Sara and Jonathan

At the end of the day, he was back to the ship.

Justin is the sweetest little boy. He still loves to hold my hand and often asks for "snuggle time." He still has an intense passion for cars, trucks, trains, boats, planes - anything that moves! But he also likes to sing, read, and play games. He loves to run around outside and play with McKenzie. He's an incredible big brother! He's always looking out for McKenzie and teaching her the right way to do things. He's a leader and an awesome example. Justin is a great friend. He gets along with everyone and attracts lots of friends with his enthusiasm for life. He's smart and eager to learn. He loves going to primary and school and can't wait to see all his friends in Atlanta. I'm so proud of Justin and I love him very, very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Justin had a good birthday. Can't believe he is 4 already. Happy Birthday Justin